Re: UNIX or NT

From: netac <netac_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/05/23

Robert Hatcher wrote:

> Any experiences on NT 4.0????
>
> Brett Neumeier <bogus_at_address.for.spam> wrote in article
> <337CDA37.6DC3_at_address.for.spam>...

        NT anything, for anything that get even a bit large, or has even modest up time requirements (on our UNIX server, 2 outages a year due to operating system (Solaris) or Oracle kernel crashes is the tolerable max once the system completes testing and goes online) can't cut it. Received on Fri May 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT