Enterprise Manager- Entry Point Cannot be located

From: Venkata Terala <venkata_at_inetnow.net>
Date: 1997/05/22

Hi! I am using Oracle Workgroup Server 7.3 on NT 4.0 and Enterprise Manager is not letting me in. I try to login and it comes back with an error message
 " The procedure entry point nsmhwk could not be located in the dynamic link library NSNT.dll. Voc-00111: Oracle Daemon process could not be started: Aborting"

I can log into all the components of EM (Storage, backup, recovery, instance, session manager(s) by themselves. I just can't figure out what is going on. Oracle manuals and help don't have any information on this error. I would be very thankful if someone could point me in the right direction.

After running the SMPCRE.sql and the network topology convertor, is there anything else that I need to do for EM?

Thanks

Venkata Received on Thu May 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT