Datacompression, Data Storage..

From: Arun <sa3_at_Ra.MsState.Edu>
Date: 1997/05/21

Hi Everybody,

I'm looking for information on Data Storage/ Datacompression techniques in an Oracle Database. My interest is in finding how the information is stored and if any SQL or PLSQL procedures that control the storage and make the storage and retrieval more effective.

I'd really appreciate if you could direct me to resources having this information. I'm collecting information as a part of my course study.

Thanks in advance,
Arun.

P.S. If you could also reply to my e-mail it would be of help. Received on Wed May 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT