error during oracle shutdown, sometimes, why?

From: Pui Ming WONG <s11976_at_net2.hkbu.edu.hk>
Date: 1997/05/21

Recently i noticed the following error message ORA-00600 internal error code arguments: [730],[720], [space leak],[],[]
during the shutdown of our Oracle (7.1.6 ) But it does not appear sometimes.
Seems to have heard no users complaining getting errors in their Oracle work.
But this error does not put my mind to rest. Is it fatal ? What causes it ?

--
        __
   / \_/  )             __   Pui Ming WONG (E-mail: pm_at_hkbu.edu.hk)