Re: How to SPAWN PL/SQL proc each 2 hours ?

From: <twod_at_not.valid>
Date: 1997/05/20

Dadak Jakub (indad_at_fce.vutbr.cz) wrote:
: i want to spawn a PL/SQL stored procedure each 2 hours. In MSSQL
: stored procedure exist which register another function to spawn
: at decribed time.

Does dbms_job help ?

Other than that you could look at using an operating system level scheduler such as 'cron' on Unix.

IAP

--
In an attempt to reduce junk email I use an invalid 'From' address.
My correct email address can can be determined by replacing 'not.valid' with