Looking for an other DBA certified or group near Luxembourg Country.

From: flange <flange_at_pt.lu>
Date: 1997/05/18

Hi,

        I am looking for any DBA certified and/or DBA certified group. I sometime would like to speak with other persons having experience about Oracle, discuss about trouble, new features, ...

        I am working in the LUXEMBOURG, so everbody around is welcome.

Regards Francois.

My email address is

flange_at_pt.lu

when I submit a message it appears as anonyms. Received on Sun May 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT