Help Needed To Configure Server !

From: Kenny <kennyg_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: 1997/05/17

Hi everybody,

I sincerely seek your help to configure my database server. I would like to know what is the best configuration parameters for the init.ora .

Currently, there are 10 database programmer in the company. There are more to come in the future. All of them are connected to server via their win95 or Mac workstations. I would like to configure my database server for MTS.

Please advise me what is the best size for my systems, users, tools and data
datafile. I intend to create about a 100M data datafile to keep all the tables,indexes
and others.

Thank you very much. Received on Sat May 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT