Help on performances using SQL*Net v1 or SQL*Net v2 ?

From: Gilles FLORENTIN <gFLORENTIN_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1997/05/16

Hi,

I have performances troubles on an application using SQL*Net v2.

I'm using Oracle 7.3 on a NT server configured with SQL*Net v 2.3, and I access my database with ODBC drivers (16 bits version).I have also installed SQL*Net v1 on the NT server to access the Database, always with ODBC drivers.

The use of SQL*Net v 2 is slower than SQL*Net v1 but I can not get the explanation of this.

I can not find informations on tuning SQL*Net v2 (if possible...).

Did someone get the same symptoms ? Please send me your answers.

Gilles FLORENTIN

gFLORENTIN_at_compuserve.com
or
UnitedSolutions_at_compuserve.com

Regards Received on Fri May 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT