Re: What's a listner and how do I create one

From: Tomas Rimsten <dat94trn_at_idt.mdh.se>
Date: 1997/05/16

 No I'm looking for more specific discription of a listner

 This is our system:

  OS:

        NT 4.0
  Oracle:

	Oracle Call Interface 7.3.2.1.0
	Oracle Documentation 7.3.2.2.0
	Oracle Enterprise Manager 1.2.2
	Oracle TCP/IP Adapter 2.3.2.1.4
	Oracle7 ODCB Driver 1.15.3.1.0A
	Oracle Installer 3.1.4.1.2E
	SQL*Net Client 2.3.3.1.4
	SQL*Plus 3.3.2.0.2

 I took it all, some of the system specefic are not needed for solvning my problem. But better more than less.

 Hop I can get more information now.

 Tomas Rimsten