DBA on Oracle 7.3.2 with NT 4.0

From: Tomas Rimsten <dat94trn_at_idt.mdh.se>
Date: 1997/05/15

History

 For the first time I'm configuring Oracle 7.3 on NT 4.0, som I'm not an experienced DBA.

 The network consist five computes and one of them should be set up to be server for Oracle and the other will be set as client.

Question

 Is there any good book out there were one can get information on how to set up Oracle 7.3 on NT 4.0. What I mean is that one can easely find operating system non specific information concerning the subject, but that is not what I need because that information I already know.

 Or can some one tell me how do I configure Oracle 7.3 on NT 4.0 ?

Tomas Rimsten
dat94trn_at_bilbo.mdh.se
Progressive Programming Partner In Sweden     Received on Thu May 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT