ORA-03121

From: Ikenna Aniagoh <IkeAniagoh_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/05/15

Can someone please help me with this error?

I am running the beta version of Developer 2000, when I run the SQL Plus and try to login in, I get this message
ORA-03121 no interface driver connected - function not performed.

The help files are not helping much either.

All answers are really appreciated.

Ikenna Received on Thu May 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT