Help in setting up Parallel Server

From: Balakrishnan Subramanian <bala.subramanian_at_mci.com>
Date: 1997/05/15

Hi All,

I need to set up a database with Parallel server option. The machine is IBM/RS6000 with 6 CPUs. I need some help/tips in creating multiple instances that mount the same database. I went through Parallel Server Concepts and Administration Manaul, but I coundn't understand as it generally talks for different machine setup. I appreciate if any one of can send script/notes on it to me directly.

Thanks in advance.

Bala.
bala.subramanian_at_mci.com Received on Thu May 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT