idle_time resource limit

From: Carol Roy <royc_at_ci.portsmouth.va.us>
Date: 1997/05/13

I tried a brief test setting idle_time to 30 and leaving a user in a form accessing rows.
After at least an hour, the user session was still showing up, there were locks on the rows and when I tried to kill the user, I got a message that said something like session does not exist.

Anyone out there using this option. Have you found it works well? Received on Tue May 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT