Oracle8 beta on Sun kernel params?

From: RYoung <ryoung_at_summer.dbsol.com>
Date: 1997/05/13

I am in the middle of placing the Oracle8 beta on Sun. I believe that kernel needs some of its kernel params 'upped' (like shared memory segments?). Does anyone (currently in the beta program ) know which params need adjusting and what their recommended values are for this system?? I have been unable to locate the information on the CD, and I can not access the html docs from this location.

--
Dr. Robert Young, PhD
rcyoung_at_groupZ.net