Re: Oracle Replication

From: Yoram Zilberberg <yoram_at_daemon.co.il>
Date: 1997/05/13

A "funny" thing I always find out is that when setting replication for the first time people forget to rise the job proccesses. you need to set two variable in you init<sid>.ora files (MAX_JOB_PROCESS and INTERVAL somthing). I am not sure about the parameters names (acctual I'm sure they are wrong) but without them you replication will not work.

you will NOT find then in the replication admin book but they appear in the usual dba guide. Received on Tue May 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT