ODBC - Oracle --> Access

From: <John_Steven.Remus_at_akh-wien.ac.at>
Date: 1997/05/12

I got a question about the connection via ODBC from Oracle to Access. In the other way(Access 7.0 --> Oracle 7.3 both on NT4.0) there was no problem. Installed ODBC Driver for Oracle73 and connected to Oracle from Access.
But how can I connect to Access from Oracle? Do I have to create a Database Link?
Is it possible at all?
I have found nothing in the Documentations about this.

Thank's for every Information.

JR

em: John_Steven.Remus_at_akh-wien.ac.at
General Hospital Vienna Received on Mon May 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT