Email from Oracle on Unix to Microsoft mail

From: Mike Towery <towerym_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/05/11

I would like to develop an application in Oracle on Unix that emails to Microsoft mail. I can set up the gateway from the unix server to MS Mail, but my question is does Oracle have any features like the MS SQL server extended stored procedure named "xp_sendmail" that you can use to send mail?

Thanks,
Mike Received on Sun May 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT