Re: Pro*C and NT

From: Kevin Agee <kda_at_sky.net>
Date: 1997/05/11

Carl Hoang (choang_at_visi.com) wrote:
: Is there such a thing? I've used Pro*C on Unix before but not sure
: about NT. Anyone know about this? TIA.
:
: Carl Hoang choang_at_visi.com
: SofTech Systems, Inc. (612) 424-7886

Yes, It's in a product called Programmer 2000 (I think). I haven't used it extensively. We just needed it to put user exits in our Developer 2000 applications.

Kevin Agee		kda_at_sky.net