Help needed

From: Viraj Luthra <viraj_luthra_at_peoplesoft.com>
Date: 1997/05/10

Hello,

I am not sure whether, I should be asking this question here, but I wanted to know if any one knows, whether there is any news group discussing, PeopleCode, SQR, and PeopleTools products.

Any help shall be greatly appreciated. Please e-mail me at :-

        viraj_luthra_at_peoplesoft.com

Regards,

Viraj Received on Sat May 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT