Determing 'HWM' of indexes

From: Xuewei Zhou <zhou_at_Glue.umd.edu>
Date: 1997/05/09

I need to find out the HWM, the max blockes ever used, by an index. After a bit research, I did 'analyze index ... validate structure', which polupated sys.index_stats. I took sys.index_stat.BTREE_SPACE as HWM of the index. Can you verify it is the correct way to do it, or you have another way.

Thanks.

zhou Received on Fri May 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT