Permanent Oracle Jobs in NC - RTP

From: Kgikaren <kgikaren_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/05/09

My name is Karen Servance, I am a corporate recruiter with The Kelton Group (www.keltongroup.com) - a NC based IT placement firm specializing in the placement of Senior to Management level Oracle, Powerbuilder and Visual Basic professionals. Our client base spans a variety of industries including financial, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, telecommunications, and utilities.

We are presently interviewing for positions as DBAs, data modelers, analysts, or developers. In these positions you would be working with cutting edge technologies and tools with an emphasis on Oracle technology.

Some of your responsibilities could include: using data modeling techniques to analyze and specify data usage within an application area. Define both logical views and physical data structures. In the client/server environment, define the back-end,

OR administer and control co.’s data resources. Use data dictionary software packages to ensure data integrity and security, recover corrupted data and eliminate data redundancy. Use tuning tools to improve database performance

OR design data models to support system requirements. Provide input to DBA to assist in physical database layout, including space estimation, index utilization and table locations.

The ideal candidate will possess --
2-5 years of progressive experience
Special preference given to candidates with Fin. Apps exp.

Our clients offer excellent compensation structures and highly competitive benefits including: major medical/dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, holidays, relocation, etc.

Salary range -- (dependent upon experience) Mid 40's -- Low 90's

If you would like to arrange a preliminary phone interview please send your resume or contact

Karen Servance, Recruiter
The Kelton Group
winwithkgi_at_aol.com
919-851-4064 Received on Fri May 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT