Re: Moving instance to another host

From: Joe M <jmm_at_zeke.noname>
Date: 1997/05/09

Carlos,

The CREATE AS won't work if you have LONG columns in a table. I believe the same holds true for LONG RAW and maybe even RAW. Don't remember where I read this and can't see to find the reference right now.

Joe

    stuff deleted

--
Joseph M. Miklewicz  *** Please send e-mail replies to
jmjm_at_hogpa.att.com ***