moving indexes from tablespace A to B

From: <fuocor_at_novachem.com>
Date: 1997/05/08

I am trying to move indexes from tablespace A to tablespace B

I export schema
I drop tablespace A
I recreate tablespace A and create tablespace B I import dump with indexfile option
I edit indexfile and replace tablespace A with B I import dump with indexes=no option
I run indexfile script

The problem is that the primary constraint indexes still are in tablespace A. The dump contains the alter table command with the primary key option. Does anyone know how I can move these indexes to the new tablespace B without writing tons of scripts. Or anyone have a script to create the scripts from data dictionary

Thanks

Regards,
RIchard Fuoco
fuocor_at_novachem.com