Help - DBA Test Subjects

From: Louis J. Capone <ljcapone_at_usabilitysciences.com>
Date: 1997/05/07

Help: SQL Server DBA's

My name is Louis Capone and our company, Usability Sciences Corporation, will be in the San Francisco Bay Area the week of May 12th - May 22.

I still need a couple MS SQl Server DBA's to participate in a usability study. The participants will be compensated $400.00 for their time. If you live in the Pacific Northwest or West I can fly you in for the testing.

I can be reached at 800-820-1222 or 972-550-1599 or send me e-mail at ljcapone_at_usabilitysciences.com. If you want to learn more about our company you can find us at http://www.usabilitysciences.com

Thanks,

Louis Capone Received on Wed May 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT