Re: Data Dictionary reference?

From: Mario Methot <methotm_at_berclain.com>
Date: 1997/05/06

Hi Leslie,

Now you can find this information in the Oracle7 Server Reference Manual. The statis data dictionary views and dynamic performance (V$) view are included.

Bye

Mario Methot (DBA)
Berclain Group
Quebec, Canada

L. Tseng <lesliet_at_u.washington.edu> wrote in article <5kl7gg$15uo_at_nntp6.u.washington.edu>...
> In my old Orcale Administrator Guide for Unix, there is an appendix
 called Data
> Dictionary Reference containing all the system views, tables decription.
 It seems