Re: INSTALL-PROBLEM 7.3.2.1 for Sun SPARC Solaris 2.4/2.5

From: oracle <oracle_at_nightmare.com>
Date: 1997/05/03

Juergen Schedlbauer wrote:

> Hi
>
> the installation 7.3.2.1 for Sun SPARC Solaris 2.4/2.5 failed.
> The server is running but the TCP/IP adapter is not working.
>
> The command adapters says tcp/ip is not installed,
> but i choose it in the Installer-Menu.
>
> Is it a linker problem ?
>
> Juergen

 Make sure all the products have the tcp/ip adapter linked with them. I would use the installer and relink all the products. There has to be either a client program that is missing the adapter or "oracle". Also check the listener executables for the tcp/ip adapter. Received on Sat May 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT