Re: WANTED: Import utility for Access to Oracle

From: Brad Odland <bodland_at_cpm.com>
Date: 1997/05/01

You should also make sure you export your tabels with all CAPS for the field names and tables names. There is something funky with cases when Access exports. I ran into this before a table will appear in the database but when you try to query it it can't be found.

RYoung <ryoung_at_summer.dbsol.com> wrote in article <01bc5065$18cf77a0$fa428ad0_at_pc060.groupZ.net>...
> Check the following:When inside Oracle, place the table name inside
 double
> quotes " " whenever you use it in a SQL statement. This works for Access
> 2.0.
>
> Bruce Callen <bccallen_at_flash.net> wrote in article
> <01bc502f$1296f7e0$22d0b5cf_at_ultra2.teras.com>...
> > I am trying to import several tables, structure and data, from Access
 95