Re: www.microsoft.com sure needs a lot of silicon

From: Joseph Malloy <jmalloy_at_~hamilton~.edu>
Date: 1997/04/30

> WinNT is still second class to OS/2 in marketshare. It gets great press
> coverage for it's small unserbase and I suspect it will surpass OS/2 when
> MS preloads NT in place of Win95.

No, no, you've got it all wrong: no one is buying Windows 95 -- and, consequently, Windows NT -- even if it inherits all those computers Windows 95 isn't loaded on -- won't sell anything either. After all, you've been telling us that for the past year and two-thirds...

[Snort.] Received on Wed Apr 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT