OWA and SSL problem

From: Laurie D. Miller <lmiller_at_lindy.stanford.edu>
Date: 1997/04/29

Hi there,

We have recetly received our Verisign Certificate and now I'm attempting to install SSL on an existing port. After I input all the certificate information and change the port to SSL, I receive the message below when I try to start the listener:

OWS-05718: The Web Listener axsppt was successfully started.

Oracle Web Listener 2.1.0.0.0 - Production, Version 1.20in2 Copyright 1996 Oracle Corp. All Rights Reserved.

Server now running as process 25794
Information: Listening on port 8085 address 0.0.0.0 Error: Companion oraweb2 process failed

Anyone have any suggestions? I have tested the port without SSL, and everything works fine.

Thank you,
Laurie. Received on Tue Apr 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT