Re: OWS problem

From: Geert De Paep <gdp_at_cimad.be>
Date: 1997/04/29

Josef,

Are you sure you don't accidentally have inifinite loops in your plsql? Also a start-with-connect-by can start to loop and bring the system down.
You can limit the nr of WRB's in the configuration of the Web Request Broker, but I don't know if that will help... I don't understand very well what you intend to do with the save to the database and redirect_url'.

Geert.

--

Sometimes, it is better to keep your mouth shut
and appear the fool, than to speak and prove yourself one.