Re: ops$root ...

From: <twod_at_not.valid>
Date: 1997/04/29

: > if you configure SQL*Net and set the TWO_TASK environment variable to the
: > name specified in tnsnames.ora, then "sqlplus /" as root works connecting you
: Curious if using loopback (sqlplus /@tnsnamesentry) would do same thing
: as setting two_task - seems like accomplishes same thing?

Thanks people, I'll have a look at these suggestions.

IAP

--
In an attempt to reduce junk email I use an invalid 'From' address.
My correct email address can can be determined by replacing 'not.valid' with