HELP with replication problem.....

From: Alistair Thomson <alit_at_levelv.co.uk>
Date: 1997/04/28

I want to set up an updatable snapshot. So far I've created a master site and snapshot site with db links that work.

On the master site I've created a GROUP, put an object into the group and generated the replication support without any error messages. However when I query the user_repobject table I get a status of ERROR for the trigger (see below)

SQL> select sname, oname, type, status, gname from user_repobject;

sname oname type status gname

alit	places		table		valid	groupd
alit	places$rp	package		valid	groupd
alit	places$rp	package body	valid	groupd
alit	places$rr	package		valiid	groupd
alit	places$rr	package body	valid	groupd
alit	places$rt	trigger		error	groupd

I'd be grateful if anyone could help me out with this. Please e-mail replies to:-

        alit_at_levelv.co.uk Received on Mon Apr 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT