Q:processes waiting for latches

From: alantai <alantai_at_multiactive.com>
Date: 1997/04/28

I have noticed that several user processes waiting for the same latch "3036F7B0". But I can't find it in the V$LATCH table. Could someone tell  me what latch the processes are waiting for?

Thank in advance.

Alan

Please directly email me at alantai_at_multiactive.com. Received on Mon Apr 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT