No Oracle Instances after HDD replacement (Oracle 7.3 on NT 3.51)

From: George Lowry <george_at_america.net>
Date: 1997/04/28

I have replaced 2 small SCIS hard drives with 1 large enhanced IDE drive.

After restoring the contents of the SCIS C: and D: drives to my IDE C: and D: partitions, the 2 instances which I had established on the scsi drives do not appear on the new IDE drive?

Is there an easy solution to this problem?

--
George Lowry
Kinetic International, Inc.