OWS problem

From: Dan Saunders <saunders_at_uidaho.edu>
Date: 1997/04/26

We are having a problem with OWS 2.1.

The problem is this:
If a user requests a page that is generated by pl/sql, and then cancels it before it has been returned, the database connections will no longer function. This can be easily reproduced. We must limit our OWA connections to 16 due to the load generated on our database machine. After 16 people have cancelled requests, the server is useless.

We are using NT 3.51, and OWS 2.1 or 2.0 (They both have this problem).

Our database machine is a sequent running oracle 7.1.6.

Please help!

Thanks!

Dan Saunders
University of Idaho Received on Sat Apr 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT