Re: Compile Pro*C Program Using GCC

From: <twod_at_not.valid>
Date: 1997/04/26

Mike Chan (mikec_at_dt.com.hk) wrote:
: Can someone tell me how to compile the Pro*C program using GCC, I have
: tried to change the complier defination in the Makefile but it won't
: work. There is no error message duration compilation but core dump in
: runtime. I don't know why?

It's possible to use gcc, I'm running a Solaris 2.5.1 box, gcc-2.7.2, Pro*C 2.2 against RDBMS 7.3.2.

Where in the code are you getting the core dump, and are you sure that it isn't due to a programming error ?

Try generating a stack trace from the core file.

IAP

--
In an attempt to reduce junk email I use an invalid 'From' address.
My correct email address can can be determined by replacing 'not.valid' with