Year 2000 problem

From: <pfw_at_powerup.com.au>
Date: 1997/04/26

Greetings from Australia

It was reported in one of the major weekly computer newspapers here recently (on the front page) that versions of Oracle Financials as liitle as 2 months ago have Year 2000 date problems.

Does anyone know what this is all about and if true what the problems actually are. I find it hard to believe that this could be correct in a modern product selling in 1997.

I would appreciate if you could email me on pfw_at_powerup.com.au as I don't get onto these newsgroups often.

Thanks in advance for any replies. Received on Sat Apr 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT