Re: Install Oracle 7.3 with SQL*NET 1 listener

From: Karl M. Nordquist <karln_at_brightwood.com>
Date: 1997/04/25

As I understand it, Netware is the only platform that you can get SQL*Net v1.x to work, as I have done it. I talked to Oracle support, and they said they do not support it, but 'off the record' the person did admit that with Netware a connection to v7.3 was possible.

Unfortunately, I do not know about NT, OS2, or any other platform.

//Karl

Karl M. Nordquist karln_at_brightwood.com
Application Development
Bright Wood Corporation Madras, Oregon