Re: Batch Files

From: Jeff Shervey <jeff.shervey_at_us.landisstaefa.com>
Date: 1997/04/25

Look on Oracle's Web page (www.oracle.com) - on the main page there is a Oracle NT link that if you follow it will provide NT scheduling, startup and shutdown scripts of Oracle SID's. (Services in NT). Oracle's home page gets real busy during the day.

NT batch language - look just like DOS, couple more extra things. On NT go to DOS prompt (command prompt) and type in: help... just like DOS. Obviously, nothing can ever replace DCL functionality.

Jeff Shervey
Waterford, WI

Joe McSheffery <joe_at_vulcan.achq.dnd.ca> wrote in article <335EBCF6.C36_at_vulcan.achq.dnd.ca>...