Re: Dupes

From: Richard Garrett <richardg_at_parallax.co.uk>
Date: 1997/04/25

Why dont you write a little plsql using a cursor to select all the duplicates. You can use the count attribute of the cursor to delete all the rows and even decide to leav the first one if required.

regards
Richard Garrett Parallax Solutions.

Bruce Bristol wrote in article <335ADC4B.7415_at_ix.netcom.com>...