Re: "Bounce" a database

From: Rick Morley <rick.morley_at_morley-data.com>
Date: 1997/04/24

See this groups archived posts about 'dead cat bounce'. I use the term when a .dbf goes down but does not come back immed w/o effort. Beware -more ladies than guys are sensitive to the expression. Rick

--

< rick.morley_at_morley-data.com >
< http://www.morley-data.com/ >

Wes Riding <wriding_at_shl.com> wrote in article <3357BCDB.4CD3_at_shl.com>...