Triggers across tables

From: Lee Tuckman <ltuckman_at_wam.umd.edu>
Date: 1997/04/23

I am an Oracle beginner and I have been having problems implementing a trigger between two tables. My intention is to have the trigger fire when a new row is inserted into one table, take those values and add them to columns in another table in order to keep aggregate totals. I would really appreciate any suggestions on how I can implement this trigger across tables.

		Thanks,
			Lee