WANTED: Import utility for Access to Oracle

From: Bruce Callen <bccallen_at_flash.net>
Date: 1997/04/23

I am trying to import several tables, structure and data, from Access 95 to Oracle 7.3. I have tried using the export option on Access to ODBC (2.5) to Oracle. This moves the table over with all the fields. The problem is then if I try to set primary keys, add indexes or do anything Oracle says that it is not a Table/View.

Is anyone else familiar with this problem?

Is there any other import utilities to import an Access table to Oracle?

Thank you in advance for your help

-Bruce Callen
bccallen_at_flash.net Received on Wed Apr 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT