Re: Listener startup slow

From: Phil Cook <pcook_at_iamerica.net>
Date: 1997/04/23

Shael,

We have run into the same problem, no definitive response from Oracle, the problem may be related to no longer using the single task mode and using sqlnet for all connections with the bequeath adaptor. If trace is turned on, this will also affect response, but we have found slow response with no trace.

Phil Cook

Shael Richmond <ksrich_at_bellsouth.net> wrote in article <335D8C50.48DE8EF3_at_bellsouth.net>...