How do I prevent "commit" when a program crashes???

From: Z. Martinez <zlm101_at_psu.edu>
Date: 1997/04/22

I have a Pro*C program that I am working on.

Currently, I commit after every 10,000 inserts. However, I noticed that when I break out of the program while in execution (using ctrl+C), the uncommitted records are committed to the database.

How do I prevent this from happening???

I'm working on Oracle 7.3 under HPUX.

Thanks in advance.

Please respond to zlm101_at_psu.edu Received on Tue Apr 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT