Re: Oracle Books

From: Buff Emslie <be_at_primarykey.com>
Date: 1997/04/21

Jonas Plumecocq wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anyone that has seen the "Oracle Unleashed" book - is it any good?
> I can't seem to find it anywhere and would need to order it in. Judging
> from the 1400 pages it must cover quite a bit of ground?
>
> JP
> jp_at_connexus.apana.org.au

Hi Jonas!

The Oracle Unleashed book is good, but does not have as much depth as Oracle:The Complete Reference published by Oracle Press. The Complete Reference comes in 2 versions - a third edtion printed in 1996 and an electronic version printed in 1997. The Primary Key, the official bookstore of the International Oracle Users Group has all three of these books and more....just check out our website www.this.is/keybooks and see all Oracle books available!!

Buff Emslie
The Primary Key Received on Mon Apr 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT