Re: Oracle WEB Server problems!!!

From: William B. Severin <wbs109_at_psu.edu>
Date: 1997/04/19

Haris Zujo wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Configuration:
> Windows NT 4.0,
> Oracle Web Server version 1.0.2,
> Oracle 7 server version 7.3.2.2.0
> SQL Net version 2.3.2.1.4
>
> I have installed both demo web applications (Ticket reservation App.
> and
> Organisation tree browsing App.) and I have received the following
> message
> when trying to connect to demo URL's:
>
> THE SERVER HAD INTERNAL ERROR AND COULD NOT PROCESS THE REQUEST
>
> Can anybody help me???

  this seems to be the default error when you try to connect to a malformed pl/sql procedure or when the procedure cannot be reached. Make sure that you have added these demonstrations to the WRB Applications and Directories area. (Web server, Web Request Broker, Applicaitons and Directories).

This line to add should be
/dcdname/owa/ OWA /ORACLE_HOME/ows2/bin

where dcdname is the name of the demonstration and Oracle_home is the full path to the oracle home directory Received on Sat Apr 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT