Oracle multi-threading query

From: <ccoyipty_at_chevalier.net>
Date: 1997/04/18

I would like to know whether an Oracle connection has multi-threading capability. In details, I have a main program that creates a connection object and connects to Oracle. The main program will then spawn a number of threads that issue independent SQL calls using the connection object created in the main program. Then each thread will check the returned SQL code and fetch the result. The SQL calls will be simultaneous and the execution time can be quite long. I would like to know if this is feasible or not.

Can somebody kindly reply me.

Thanks...