Re: Oracle8 beta Now Available !

From: Lun Wing San <rdbms_at_b1.hkstar.com>
Date: 1997/04/18

Atif Ahmad Khan wrote:

> Oracle8 beta Now Available ! Or at least thats what www.oracle.com
> webmaster thinks. The host odp.us.oracle.com, from where we are
> supposed get more information from, does not have a dns entry !

  It is fixed now by using inet72.us.oracle.com

*
*
* Please go to http://www.hkstar.com/~rdbms/oracle.htm to find other
solns  *
*
*

---
Name   : Lun Wing San (Certified Oracle Database Administrator)

Title  : Oracle Database Administrator and System Administrator of QRC
Phone  : (852)27885841

This posting represents the personal opinions of the author. It is not
the
official opinion or policy of the author's employer. Warranty expired
when you
opened this article and I will not be responsible for its contents or
use.