Oracle8 beta Now Available !

From: Atif Ahmad Khan <aak2_at_Ra.MsState.Edu>
Date: 1997/04/17

Oracle8 beta Now Available ! Or at least thats what www.oracle.com webmaster thinks. The host odp.us.oracle.com, from where we are supposed get more information from, does not have a dns entry !

Late April fool's joke ?

You would think that Mr. webmaster would have checked the link before making it the highlight of Oracle's homepage.

Perfect example of left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing.

Are these people way too excited about the Apple acquisition or what ?

Whoever is behind www.oracle.com needs to take their job more seriously.

These people at Oracle just never seize to surprise me.

P.S. A copy of this message sent to webmaster_at_us.oracle.com. Hopefully it will get fixed when they come in the morning. If I was their manager they sure would get a good solid kick in the head from me :)

Atif Khan
aak2_at_ra.msstate.edu Received on Thu Apr 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT